Work With Us
Inotek is a growing company that is dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of patients with serious eye diseases, and is seeking like-minded individuals with varying experience to join our mission. We strive to foster a comfortable, flexible working environment that promotes openness, collaboration, and professional growth.
Here are some of the qualities we look for in a team member:
- Adaptability / Perseverance – the ability to adapt to working effectively within a variety of situations. Adapts enthusiastically to organizational change and to changes in job demands. Shows initiative and demonstrates learning orientation and flexibility. Pursues tasks with energy, drive and enthusiasm, even in the face of adversity.
- Communication and Teamwork – the ability to effectively express ideas in written, visual, and oral context. The ability to work co-operatively with others; the genuine desire to be a part of a team and contribute to organizational and team goals.
- Creativity / Innovation – creating a boundary-less environment that fosters curiosity and risk-taking, openness to new approaches, diversity of new thought, blank page creativity and opportunistic thinking.
- Job Knowledge – achieves and maintains technical and professional proficiency related to current job position and areas of expertise.
- Passion – creates an exciting environment where the passion for academia meets the discipline of industry; where there is true intellectual exchange and ideas are challenged effectively.
- Results Orientation / Productive Work Habits – drives issues to closure and gets the job done. Skilled at analyzing scope of work, as well as planning and executing a successful outcome. Understands and assigns / utilizes resources effectively and efficiently.